LV SPORTS NETWORK GREATEST OF ALL TIME BRACKET CONTEST
KRLV, KKGK, KWWN
No purchase or obligation necessary
Registration: Monday, April 6, 2020 – Tuesday, April 14 at 8am pacific time
VOTING: Begins April 14, 2020 at 8 am pacific time, and ends April 27, 2020 at 8am pacific time
Requirements: entrants must be Nevada residents 21 years of age or older, and have a valid Nevada Driver’s License or Government Issued photo Identification Card, and a valid social security number.
Prizes: First Place: VGK men’s watch valued at $100 provided by Michael E Minden Diamond Jewelers for promotional purposes, and $500 on account on a PROPSWAP.COM account. Second Place: $250 on account at PROPSWAP.COM. Third Place: $150 on Account at PROPSWAP.COM. Fourth Place: $100 on account at PROPSWAP.COM. Fifth Place: One roll of two-ply toilet paper
HOW TO ENTER/WIN:
To participate, listeners must do the following:
1. Beginning on April 6, 2020, a bracket of 64 professional athletes will be placed on LVSPORTSNETWORK.COM and the bracket will be seeded with first round placements by Lotus Broadcasting .
2. From April, 6, 2020 – April 14, 2020 AT 8 AM PACIFIC TIME listeners will be able to visit LVSPORTSNETWORK.COM and click the Greatest Of All Time Bracket Contest Image which will take them to the contest page. Once they are on this page, click the link and follow the on-line instructions to sign up by providing the information as requested on the Website. Contestants will then be able to fill out a bracket by picking which athlete they think will advance to the next round and ultimately move on to be the final champion based on total votes. Points will be awarded for each correct Pick the Player makes, per the Bracket Point System chart below. In order to be eligible to win, all brackets must be completely filled out through the championship match.
The voting period begins at 8 am pacific time on April 14, 2020, and ends Monday, April 27 at 8 am pacific time, and will be scheduled as follows:
ROUND 1 PART 1 NFL and NBA Brackets Opens April 14 at 8am and closes April 15 at 8am
ROUND 1 PART 2 MLB and NHL Brackets Opens April 15 at 8 am and closes April 16 at 8 am
ROUND 2 PART 1 NFL and NBA Brackets Opens April 16 at 8 am and closes April 17 at 8 am
ROUND 2 PART 2 MLB and NHL Brackets Opens April 17 at 8am and closes April 20 at 8 am
ROUND 3 Opens April 20 at 8 am and closes April 22 at 8 am
ROUND 4 Opens April 22 at 8 am and closes April 24 at 8am
ROUND 5 Opens April 24 at 8am and closes April 26 at 8am
FINAL ROUND Opens April 26 at 8am and closes April 27 at 8am
Players can go to LVSPORTSNETWORK.COM and cast a vote for the athlete they believe is the greater of the athletes in that round. The athlete receiving the most votes wins the bracket and moves to the next round.
Winners of those matchups will be determined by the total number of votes each athlete receives within the allotted time limit.
Each Player who selected that Match-Up’s winning athlete in their Picks on their bracket will receive points in the amounts designated in the bracket point system.
Prize winners will be notified by email or telephone on or about Tuesday, April 28, 2020 .
Prize winners may pick up their prizes at Lotus Broadcasting 8755 W Flamingo, Las Vegas, NV., during regular business hours. Due to closures of The Lotus Broadcasting offices due to government issued closures, the winners will be notified as to when to pick up their prizes. All winners (1st through 4th place) must create an account at propswap.com to receive their account credits. Account credits are non transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
BRACKET POINTS SYSTEM
Players will be awarded points based on the Bracket Point System
Round 1: 2 Points for each correct Pick Round 2: 4 Points for each correct Pick
Round 3: 8 Points for each correct Pick Round 4: 16 Points for each correct Pick
Final Round: 32 Points for each correct Pick
64 Bonus Points awarded to anyone whose completed bracket includes the overall Champion
1. The contest is open to listeners of the Station who are 21 years of age and older.
2. Employees of Lotus Broadcasting and its subsidiaries, affiliates, general sponsors, advertisers, competitors, promotional partners, other radio stations in the Las Vegas, NV metropolitan area, and members of the immediate families or those living in the same households (whether related or not) of any of the above are NOT eligible to participate or win in this contest. For purposes of this contest, immediate family members mean spouses, parents, grandparents, children, and siblings and their respective spouses.
1. To the extent that prize elements are provided by third-party providers, the winner agrees to look solely to applicable prize providers with respect to any claims, losses, or disputes in connection therewith.
3. No substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted and non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash value.
4. Prizes will be awarded only upon winner verification and final approval by Lotus Broadcasting.
5 If for any reason a contest winner provides notice that they have decided not to accept an awarded prize, the winner may be required to sign a release form acknowledging forfeiture of the prize. It will be at the discretion of Lotus Broadcasting if another entrant is to be selected as the winner if time permits.
7. In the event any winner is found to be in violation of these Official Rules or is otherwise determined by Lotus Broadcasting, in its sole discretion to be ineligible, he/she may be required to forfeit the prize or to reimburse Lotus Broadcasting and / or any sponsor for the stated value of the prize if such a violation is found after the prize has been used by winner.
1. Winners are responsible for all applicable taxes associated with the receipt of the prize.
2. Any person winning over $600.00 in prizes will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year for tax purposes and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS as required by law.
3. No purchase necessary. Contest is void where prohibited. Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations
4. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible contestants participating during the Contest Period.
5. By participating in the contest, the winner or winners agree to have their name, voice, or likeness used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest, in any media now known or hereafter devised for advertising or promotional purposes without additional compensation. By entering this contest, each participant agrees to comply with the Official Rules and the decisions of the contest sponsor which shall be final and binding in all aspects relating to the contest.
6. Winners must provide valid identification (i.e. via driver’s license, passport or other government-issued photo I.D.) to claim their prize.
8. Lotus Broadcasting retains the right to disqualify any contestant if all contest rules are not followed. Contest void if prohibited by law.
9. So long as no participant is materially adversely affected, Lotus Broadcasting reserves the right to make changes in the contest rules, which will become effective upon being announced on the air and / or posted online.
10. WARNING: Online listeners to streamed broadcasts may experience a lag in transmissions due to buffering limitations. Contest participants should not rely on streamed broadcasts to participate in contests.
11. Lotus Broadcasting, participating sponsors and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates or their representatives, agents and employees are not responsible for the inability of any contestant to complete or continue a telephone call, facsimile transmission or internet registration due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP) or other connections, communication failures or human error that may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of entries. In addition, Lotus Broadcasting, participating sponsors and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates or their representatives, agents and employees are not responsible for lost, misdirected, mutilated, illegible or incomplete contest entries. Once submitted, entries become the property of Lotus Broadcasting and will not be returned.
12. By accepting the prize, the winner acknowledges that Lotus Broadcasting has neither made, nor is in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize or to any portion thereof, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose.
13. Lotus Broadcasting. its subsidiaries, its affiliates, participating sponsors and any other promotional parties will not assume any responsibility for any changes in the execution of the contest, including; cancellation of the contest as a result of the occurrence of events not within the control of Lotus Broadcasting, its subsidiaries, affiliates, participating sponsors, promotional partners and other radio stations, such as acts of God, strikes, terrorists acts or criminal acts of third parties. In the event, such an act should occur, Lotus Broadcasting may in its sole discretion, offer the winner comparable prize(s) currently being offered by Lotus Broadcasting in lieu of the Prize originally awarded.
14. If for any reason, a contest is not capable of running as planned, including without limitation, any suspected evidence of tampering or technological corruption or if any portion of a contest is compromised by virus, bugs, worms or unauthorized human intervention, fraud, an insufficient number of qualified Contest entries, or any other causes beyond the control which corrupts, threatens or impairs the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest, Lotus Broadcasting reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest at their sole discretion.
15. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the contest may be in violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Lotus Broadcasting reserves the right to seek remedies and damages (including attorney’s fees) from any such entrant to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.
16. Copies of contest rules are available upon request during regular business hours, Monday – Friday 8:00a.m. to 5:00 p.m., in the offices of Lotus Broadcasting located at 8755 West Flamingo RD, Las Vegas, NV., 89147. Copies of contest rules may also be made available on station website .